Playing along with Cheryl with Way Back pictures today!
Over the next three weeks I will take you back to the last three years of Halloween costumes!
BATMAN AND ROBIN

Chase was BATMAN! This was taken at a local pumpkin patch. It was so hot that day.

Cody was Robin. I thought this was a cute picture of Steve and Cody on Halloween night. I remember it being cold that night.
Play along with us by bringing up your old pictures for us to see and clicking on the button!
4 comments:
now that is a cute idea with the Halloween costumes and pictures over the next 3 weeks!
they made cute Batman and Robin; can't wait to see what they are this year :)
betty
Too funny. I love the themed Halloween sibling pictures.
SOOOO Precious! Love the team aspect of their costumes...and the proud smile on Daddy's face. :)
Happy Way Back When-esday..thanks for playing along!
Great idea for the next three weeks. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment