Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

A few random thoughts I thought I would put down in writing:





* I am very happy with the way my children act in public.


* Looking for a new meme for Thursday's or Friday's to play along with. I am kind of bored on those day on my blog and just looking for something new.


* Love fall and all the orange and brown colors!


* Shredding, Shredding, Shredding is what my project is right now.

*I am hoping to get my creative juices flowing soon, I have lots of ideas and just no ambition to complete them.

*This is my first time playing Random Tuesday Thoughts and it feels good to get these off my brain!

*We are all getting over our heads colds and starting to feel better.

*McDonalds Sweet Tea is so good.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

I love playing along with Random Tuesdays! Thanks for reading!

betty said...

glad everyone is getting over colds; I'm thinking if I know any Thursday or Friday memes; I'll have to keep my eyes open

I'll have to try McDonald's Sweet Tea; sounds yummy!

betty

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

I need a Thursday or Friday meme or thing or SOMETHING, too. : /

Fall is the best and huge YAY for well behaved in public children!

:)

Lifeofkaylen said...

Welcome to RTT! It is free to just write whatever comes to mind. :)

Orange and brown are great colors - and they just scream out fall. I love fall!

Aliceson said...

That is huge when the kids can behave!

There is a Thursday blog meme that I have done a few times. It's called Then and Now Thursday hosted by Secret Mom Thoughts.

http://secretmomthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/07/then-and-now.html

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!