This weeks theme is "Babies Can Sleep Anywhere!". I love looking through old pictures and coming up with some cute pictures!
I thought this picture was best suited for this theme,

but since I am not
totally positive which one this is I will put in picture of both Chase and Cody also.

Chase sleeping very
comfortable! Chase 5 Months Old. November, 2006

Cody enjoying a good nap! Cody at 16 months old, October, 2007!
Play along with us and Debi by clicking the button!
7 comments:
OMGOSH! LOL at that first picture! It actually made me laugh out loud! TOO FUNNY!
Thanks so much for playing along this week :)
(see you in 2 weeks for BPS)
LOL..how cute.
Your boys are soooo adorable.
LOL at the first! AAWWW to the others. Love the little sleeping angels!
love the first picture!! they do sleep in the most awkward positions don't they?
loved both Chase and Cody peacefully sleeping; nothing so much more precious than a sleeping baby :)
betty
Adorable pictures!!!!!!!
Have a nice week.
So precious!!!
ha ha ha! I love these pictures! Adorable.
Post a Comment