Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Snapshots

This Saturday morning we are awake and doing good. I am in the kitchen making a breakfast hash, here is the eggs ready to into the pan.

Here is the sausage and potatoes getting brown and waiting for the eggs.
As I am cooking breakfast, the boys are playing with the Woody Click Farm set that I won from Cheryl!
They still love playing with this toy. They did take a break from it for about 2 weeks and didn't touch it, and I thought well, that's it with that toy, as they do with so many other toys. Play with them once and never think about them again. But this week they have been playing a lot with the farm set. It is so much fun with so many pieces! I think there is a another in the works for Christmas!

The farm set set up in perfect order!
Everyone have a good Saturday. We are visiting my grandma and doing some errands!
Play along with what you are doing with Saturday morning with Cheryl by clicking the button.





4 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like a super fun toy! And yummy breakfast. :) Love me some eggs, hash, & sausage!

betty said...

that breakfast hash sounds delicious! looks like it is relatively easy to make too!

love a toy that holds kids' interest; the fact they came back to it was a good thing too; they liked the creativity of what they could do on their farm :)

just don't let them get on FB and start farming there :)

hope you had a nice visit with Grandma :)

betty

Elle Bee said...

Happy Saturday to you too!
Elle

debi9kids said...

OH! How awesome that you won that toy! I thought it looked just fabulous! (and looks like they really love it!)