Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Agenda

Okay back to getting organized for Christmas. Anne's assignment for this last week was:


1. Establish a budget for the Christmas purchases. Complete!


2. Check the decorations that you have and if they are in good conditions (remember to write it in the corresponding section of your agenda). Do the list of what you need to buy. Complete!


3. We will begin the cleaning and organization: first will be the master bedroom and closet.


Okay I knew that my closet really needed to be organized.


Before:


There were a lot of clothes laying on the bottom of the closet floor behind the door that needed to be taken to a donation place. I donated 3 black trash bags full of clothing.


After:


Okay the picture's don't really show how much space is there now, but a lot of space and organization took place in that closet. It looks beautiful now!







6 comments:

Margaret said...

I wish I could organize like that. I lose interest after about 30 mins lol

Leslie said...

Very impressive! I think I need to go clean a closet...

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I need your organization skills.....Loved visiting your blog...Blog hopping is one of my favorite things to do.
Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog...a great giveaway will be given away Sunday night....

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

debi9kids said...

Very well done!

I can't believe how close we are to Christmas!!! CRAZY!

betty said...

your master closet looks like a nice sized one! seems like you are right on track getting ready for Christmas :)

betty

Annie said...

Good job, Monica. It's so nice to do the cleaning without pressures (hope I write it correctly). Definitely, it's looks like you had a lot of space (you could use that space to put the Christmas gifts).

PS: Sorry to be a little behind but you know that my computer died. But don't worry this week we are going to work with the kids bedroom, check my blog tonight for more details.

Happy Sunday