Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday

This Sunday's Baby Picture Sunday theme is

Bald is Beautiful

I like looking through my pictures and playing along with a theme on Sunday's!


Chase and Cody

5 months old

They had peach fuzz haid until about 10 months old. Then their real hair started to come in but not fast. Now it seems like they need a hiar cut every 6 weeks!

Go here to check out other peoples bald babies!


4 comments:

Annie said...

So cute!!!

PS: I leave you a comment on "Christmas Agenda"

Have a great day.

betty said...

how cute with their peach fuzz :) I bet they were adorable in person during this time

(I changed my signature and picture away from Koda, didn't want to confuse you with who is commenting on your blog :)

betty

debi9kids said...

awwwwwww.... look at those adorable chunky baldies!

Thanks so much for playing along this week!

Heather said...

Adorable picture. I love the bald phase for babies!