Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas Agenda

Annie at Santiago Twin Girls is preparing herself for Christmas by being way organized. Have you checked out her super great Etsy Store. She embroiderers some cute things.

Okay, back to being really organized for Christmas (which you know is only 70 days until Christmas!), I thought I would let Annie get me just as organized for the wonderful holiday. So maybe I wouldn't be running around at the last minute picking up last minute gifts that I had bought yet. (Oh who I'm I kidding I will still be doing that...but maybe I can enjoy the holiday a little more this way!)
Okay so last weeks "assignment" was to create a agenda. You can check out the different categories she suggests here.



I did mine on the computer with some clip art and lines. I also made it small enough (5.5" x 8.5") to fit into my daytimer. I use it all the time and thought that would keep me ultra organized!
Annie has given me the next "assignment", stay tuned for more Christmas organization!

2 comments:

betty said...

great idea with the planning ahead for Christmas; I have a friend who also has a corgi who has a countdown on her blog on days until Christmas; it is coming by fast isn't it?

we don't have much family and the kids are grown so Christmas' are simplier these years but I remember all the hustle and bustle when the kids were younger and decorating, cookie making, shopping, etc. Enjoy!

betty

Annie said...

Oh Monica, your agenda is beautiful. And the most important thing is that carry it to everywhere.

Anxious to see your next assigment,ha.

Thanks for do this.