Friday, October 16, 2009

Cody's A Big Boy & Friday Foto Finish

We might of had a break through!!

Cody finally went poop in the toilet!!


Yes, that is bold and in big letters. I showed him how happy I was for doing such a good deed, and not in his pants! This picture was right after he went poop and got his new toy that he had been wanting for months!


I am hoping that now that he knows that it is not scary that he will do it again and again.


The details (don't read if you don't want the nitty gritty of little boys going potty!)


I thought he might have to go and I think he started to go in his underwear, I sent him to the bathroom, like I have done many times before, but it's like he wanted to sit on the toilet. He started to get up like normal and I grabbed a book and we started talking about the color pants the character in the book was wearing. I could see he relaxed more as we were talking and then he went. He got all excited when it happened and hugged me with a huge smile on his face! The other thing was that Chase wasn't in the bathroom at the time. Chase was checking out a mess that I have on the floor in the office, so there was no pressure of big brother (that is potty trained) hounding him that it was his turn on the potty.


This totally Finishes off my week and especially my Friday! Play along here:

5 comments:

Minka said...

A thing like that totally makes your day! doesn't it? Weekend, actually! Well done, Cody!

betty said...

YEA!!!! Good for you Cody! I know you could do this!!!!!

keep up the good work Cody! I loved to see your picture playing with your new toy!!!

(Monica, at least there was progress right? and if he slips back, its like that saying one step forward, two steps back; but at least there was progress and hope that he is/will get it!)

betty

Annie said...

Good job, Cody!!!

Have a nice weekend.

Melissa B. said...

Good job, kid! No going back now...

debi9kids said...

WOOOHOOO! Congrats!
This is awesome news!
Yeah Cody!