Last week the boys and I made Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Amy makes some wonderful looking cakes and has some great receipes!
They really liked tasting the batter everytime we cook. The Chocolate Zucchini Bread turned out wonderful!
Post your famous two for Tuesday picture and link it up so we can see!


6 comments:
now that chocolate zucchini bread sure sounds interesting (and I bet it was delicious)! I think its neat that Cody and Chase enjoy being in the kitchen helping you! licking the bowl is always the best part too :)
cute picture of them :)
enjoy the day
betty
Aw, they look so intrigued by the process! Very cute!
Glad you enjoyed the bread! :)
They are so cute and I am glad the bread turned out well!
MMMmmmmm... LOVE chocolate zucchini bread! YUM! I didn't get to to make it this year because of moving... I normally make tons and freeze it for the winter.
LOVE the looks on your boys faces. So cute & enthralled :)
It looks like a great recipe and the most important thing kids can help.
What cuties, helping mom in the kitchen.
Post a Comment