
I have random thoughts in my head so I would talk about them here.
1. Why did my photographer cancel on me for our family Christmas pictures. Now I have to rearrange the schedule to fit that into a already busy holiday calendar. And we can't have the whole family in it!
2. I am upset at Wal-Mart for taking away the sewing and craft sections of my local Wal-Mart. A few months ago rearranged the store and took away all the material. That was a good section in my opinion.
3. Have already started my Christmas shopping. I am very excited about this.
4. I am still addicted to Farmtown on Facebook. When will I get over this addiction? Oh but it is so much fun!
5. I wish that apple trees grew around here so we could go apple tree picking and go to an orchard. The only thing that grows around us is Avocado's and Oranges and neither open up there farms and have us pick-your-own!


6 comments:
We have lots of fruit trees around us. It is fun to go and pick things.
I am so upset about the fabric being gone from walmart. Even if they didn't have the best selection, they were cheapest and convenient. ugh!!
(I'm following you now!)
Hey, you are doing a great job for Christmas, good girl.
You know, I start my Christmas shopping too. Have fun.
that's a shame WalMart took the fabric section out; I haven't been to ours since they remodeled it but I'm sure the same thing is missing from this one
sorry the photographer canceled, again you would think they would want the business
do you go over the Julian for apple days?
betty
Our Walmart did the same thing! ARGH! That is just like Walmart - take away the one thing I like the most!
I was a photographer for over 20 years (still shoot a little here and there). I would never have canceled the appointment. It was usually the client who would call at the last second to change. Weird.
Post a Comment