candy is a great thing to bring in for sharing!! cute C's too with the cotton balls; at first I couldn't figure out what they were, if they were marshmellows or what; I wonder how hard is was to glue down cotton balls and getting that cottony stuff on their fingers
steve and i were married in 2003 and we have very active twin boys. chase alan and cody richard were born on june 5, 2006. we also have a 5 year old tri-colored corgi dog named diesel.
2 comments:
candy is a great thing to bring in for sharing!! cute C's too with the cotton balls; at first I couldn't figure out what they were, if they were marshmellows or what; I wonder how hard is was to glue down cotton balls and getting that cottony stuff on their fingers
betty
I am SO a fan of your twin art projects :) I love seeing the unique spin they each have on the same project! Glad you joined in :)
~Michelle @ 5MFSN
Post a Comment