Fall: Harvest/Halloween
No, I wasn't that creative. But it was still fun and love playing along with this meal idea.
The picture is not very good either.
We had for dinner: Macaroni and Cheese with Chicken, Zucchini Squash, Green Beans, and apples with Carmel dip. I also had a Butternut Squash for them to try.
They both ate the Macaroni and Cheese with the Chicken, the green beans and the apples. Chase also ate the Zucchini Squash. Neither one liked the Butternut squash. (It was pretty good though.)
Can't wait until next week theme! Come and join in at:


6 comments:
I like to puree butternut squash and put in in mac and cheese, they never even know it's there!
Looks great to me! Isn't it interesting to see what they will and won't eat during MTM! =)
Well at least there were apples.
Such a fun idea, to make meals in muffin cups!
I'll check back to see your post tomorrow. :)
I like the idea to put the food in muffin cups.
Have a nice week.
I love your muffin tin entries; they are so cute to think what you cleverly put in them for Chase and Cody to try; I think personally the butternut squash would have been delicious :)
betty
Post a Comment