Monday, October 12, 2009

Makes My Monday

On Friday, I had a contractor/friend come and put up shelves in the garage. I was so excited to have this done. Here is my garage before, well before the shelves went up. It was a disaster before this with junk all over those white shelves. I went through and threw stuff away and then it looked like this:

I put a bunch of stuff in Rubbermaid containers and tried to organized some of my stuff.

But after my shelves were up and in place, I had so much fun organizing the containers on the shelves and my garage has so much room. This has all of my containers with Easter, Halloween and Christmas stuff in them.

The other side of the garage. This side has a bunch of containers of old clothes from the boys. I still don't have the heart to get rid of them yet, but I am sharing them with my cousin, so that has relived some of the room. But as the boys grow I will just have more clothes too store.

I also had some shelves put up on the wall in the boys room. Gave the boys room a new look. Now I just have to find some stuff that con go on the shelves that the boys won't touch! I need some other decorations in the their room, it's still a work in progress!


Making my house more organized ans decorated - totally Makes My Monday!!!
Play along also at:


8 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love to organize! Definitely a Makes My Monday post!

Elle Bee said...

Wow! I wish my garage was as organized as yours!
Elle

Amanda said...

I totally need something like that in my garage!

Cheryl Lage said...

WOW! Love the straightening the decorating BOTH! Know those race cars are making two little sleepers VERY happy!

Imagining the bedtime giggles and your satisfaction upon a job well-done Makes My Monday!

Thanks so much for playing along. :)

betty said...

what a difference in the garage with that extra shelving!! It will be easier to keep that organized for sure!

those 2 race beds are so cute in the boys room!

betty

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's some great progress!

Good luck finding the decorations and finishing touches.

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

I also love to organize! It looks like you got a lot of work done. I can certainly see why that made you happy.

Annie said...

Wow, you were so busy and it's a good start for Christmas.

Have a nice week.