Forrest E. DeFrate - PAPA
April 28, 1923 - October 14, 2008
I wish you were here with us everyday!
What a lovely way to remember Papa today. I'm sure he's watching over all of you.Elle
hugs to you all; Papa seemed like a real nice man and I'm sure a loving Papa to all who knew him; I'm sure he is missed by family and friendsbetty
Such a sweet and touching post. I am sure he is missed by so many loved and what a wonderful way to share his memory!!!!
Rest his soul, and long live Papa's memory. A lovely tribute.
Lovely post.
Wow, a year already. Thinking of you all.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a lovely way to remember Papa today. I'm sure he's watching over all of you.
Elle
hugs to you all; Papa seemed like a real nice man and I'm sure a loving Papa to all who knew him; I'm sure he is missed by family and friends
betty
Such a sweet and touching post. I am sure he is missed by so many loved and what a wonderful way to share his memory!!!!
Rest his soul, and long live Papa's memory. A lovely tribute.
Lovely post.
Wow, a year already. Thinking of you all.
Post a Comment