I thought that I would post for the next 3 Wednesday's leading up to my birthday way-back pictures of me.

Here I am 4 years old, almost 5 years old. Classic Olan Mills picture taken back in 1978.
Play along with your way back pictures today at Cheryl's blog buy click the button!



5 comments:
I love the classic Olan Mills pictures...we used to do family pictures there every year.
Thanks for sharing!! you were a cutie!!!
what a cute idea for this meme over the next few weeks; adorable picture of you! I think we all have Olan Mills pictures from the past; loved their discounts they did
betty
Great picture of you.
Happy Wednesday
What a pose and what a classic picture! (Your boys look SOOO much like you!)
Love your Way Back When-esday post...thank you so much for playing along, Monica!
What a cutie you were! And yes, your boys DO look like you!
Elle
Post a Comment