Cate at Show My Face is hosting 6 word Saturday again and of course I have 6 more words to describe my life. Click the cute button to play along with 6 words!
steve and i were married in 2003 and we have very active twin boys. chase alan and cody richard were born on june 5, 2006. we also have a 5 year old tri-colored corgi dog named diesel.
13 comments:
I just told my mom the other day I miss our fam vacation camping. She hates camping. She's such an AC lover! :) Enjoy your awesome weekend!
OOh, I wish that was MY 6WS ;)
Have fun!
Enjoy !!!!
Hey you've got a lovely blog...please visit mine its:
http://cosmichiq.blogspot.com
and dopnt forget to comment:)
Camping at the beach—
there’s no finer place to be
on an August day.
My Six Words
Love the beach! Hope the weekend is so much fun.
Camping is fun but I have never camped on the beach before!
Have a good and safe time!
betty
yay!!!!! Sounds like so much fun. I would love to be at the beach right now. I got the award up. Thanks again.
What a fun weekend it will be! I hope it's going great!
Elle
Hope you have fun. Have a smore for me :)
Good for you! I hope you are having a blast.
I'm not much of a camper but hope you have a blast! Thanks for playing.
Post a Comment