This is Cody and his friend the Sea Lion. This Sea Lion was very friendly, coming up to the window and playing. Both boys thought it was very cool to see.
More pictures of this past weekend coming this week. Getting back into the swing of things. Cody and Chase were so tired this morning, they didn't want to wake up and then fell back to sleep in the car on the way to school.
Play along also at:



6 comments:
That's a cute picture:) Glad you had a nice visit!
welcome back! glad you had a good visit with your hubby's family! that is such an adorable picture! bet the kids enjoyed seeing all the new sites and getting to spend time with grandparents!
betty
What a cool picture! Sounds like a fun trip!
I love going to the aquarium! Can't wait to go when my twins are a bit older.
Cute picture!
Elle
Sounds like yall had a nice vacation. I think that is so cute the sea lion would come to the window to play. That is a trip!! I long for one more vacation before summer ends but with the move this summer I don't think we are going to be able to. We have some other things planned for next summer.
Hope you had a wonderful day!!
Adorable photo! Sounds like a great time with family :)
Thanks so much for playing along this week!
ps I am going to blog about Emma's tutu on Saturday. It's adorable!
Post a Comment