Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two for Tuesday

Two for Tuesday is today!! I never talked about swim lessons that the boys took the last 4 weeks. They went to swim lessons 3 times a week for 2 weeks each sesson.

They were both in Preschool class and "graduated" both times. Chase needs to work on putting his face in the water, just not as comfortable in the water as the teacher would like him to be. Cody loves to have his face in the water and thinks that he knows it all - was very hard for him to follow the directions of the teacher. They think that next year he will be ready for Level 1 swimming and Chase needs to repeat Preschool again. They both enjoyed it.

Go over to Debi's blog by clicking the button.



8 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! Just look at them! WOW! What big guys!

Thanks so much for playing along!!

betty said...

good for them!! so important to learn how to swim especially living in Southern California! Chase will catch up and before long I'm sure will enjoy putting his face in the water (it is a weird feeling isn't it?)

betty

JennyMac said...

Adorable pic!

Heather said...

Sounds like they will be excellent swimmers!

Pollyanna said...

Hi, dropping in from SITS.

We donated $32 per kid to the city parks department swim program this year. That's right, donated - they had swim lessons but neither one of my girls is any more proficient in the water than they were before.

I'd love to have you drop by my place: Life Makes Me Laugh

Sara said...

They look so cute peeking over the edge of the pool! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some comment-love! I hope you try the pasta play time activities with the twins!

Elle Bee said...

Haha, so cute to see two little heads popping up over the edge of the pool! My little one is in swim lessons this week and next. She is like Chase and isn't very comfortable in the water. I think next year, they'll both feel much better.
:o)
Elle

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I love how they are peaking their little heads just over the pool. Swim lessons are so important. I want Andrew to be in swim lessons. Andrew loves the water. He dives in with no shyness to it.

Have a good day Monica!