This weekend grandma and Cody play Hi - Ho - Cherry - O. It really is a fun game and great for him to learn to count and have a little patience. Cody loves to spin the arrow the best part, so he got to spin for grandma also! Grandma played games with me growing up and I love board games. I am hoping to bring up the boys playing board games so I have people to play with!
Stop by with your favorite double feature picture for Two for Tuesday...Click the button.



9 comments:
Yeah, I hope my girls love games too! Right now it's just me and the lady across the street who play games. lol
what a precious picture! and so neat that Grandma enjoys playing board games with her little ones! it really is a good way to teach so many things, counting, like you said, skill, waiting to take turns, being a gracious winner and loser, etc.
enjoy the day
betty
I want to establish a game night for my kids when they get older. But it's so far away still! I hope someone will play with us, altho with triplets I suppose we have enough players...
Awww! What a great pic! I love board games, and luckily so do all my kiddos. Thanks for popping by Twin Tested
Very cute! I need to get some age-appropriate board games for my daughter.
I can't wait for my kids to be able to play board games!! Happy Tuesday!
Soo sweet! What an awesome picture!
OMGosh! Is he really able to play that game??? That is fantastic! What a smart guy :)
LOVE the photo. Just precious!!!!
I too love games and that was one of my favorite as a child. Great picture!
Post a Comment