This is the actual first time that I have participated in Muffin Tin Monday! I have been reading and getting ideas from Michelle for a few weeks now, so I thought I would try it and see what happens. You ask what is a muffin tin Monday? It's pretty simple: a meal (most often for kids) in a muffin tin! And just to be clear: There is no wrong way to make a muffin tin meal.
My only problem is that I only have 12 cup muffin tins and couldn't come up with enough stuff to put in 12 cups, but found this spiderman tray that I used instead. It worked out good enough for my first time! This week theme is People and Faces. I did more faces with food and had a great time creating it also.
Top row: Ranch dip (with carrots for eyes, black olives for smiling mouth), smiling ketsup, chicken nuggets. Bottom row: Macaroni and Cheese with hot dogs placed perfectly for a smiling face.
Chase starting to eat his wonderful dinner!
Cody picking at dinner!
This was so much fun and I can't wait until this week to try it again!
================================================================
I love this because I get to share with you some of the boys artwork that they have made at school. Last week at school the theme was circus so of course they made clowns!! Such a cute idea, so clever!
Cody's Clown!
More artwork to come next week!




20 comments:
Welcome to MTM! Thanks for coming by to say hi. I LOVE your first tin, adorable smiley faces and looks like your little one is enjoying it all!
How cute & creative!!! What a great way to make eating fun!
Welcome to MTM...you did a great job with yours!!
So cute. My son would LOVE that Spiderman tray.
cute MTM tin! Love the clown.
Adorable! I love the clown faces!
Welcome to muffin tin monday! I love the clown face!
how cute with muffin tin Monday and your thinking to use the spiderman tray; the food looks delicious (and creative too)
love the clown faces; that looks like a simple but fun project
betty
Welcome to MTM! Your muffin tin looks great!
What a yummy and cute lunch. That is the exact thing my boys would love!
sometimes, I have been known to only use one half of a 12 cup muffin tin. It worked out great!
I love your faces and what a fun activity to go with!
So fun! I didn't use a tin this week either...it still works :)
Wow MTM is a fun idea! Very cute!
Elle
Those are cute clowns. And what a great meal!
Love the mac and cheese and the cute clown too!
These are just adorable! LOVE their artwork and I think the muffin tin idea is so cute :)
Your muffin tin looks yummy! Very cute faces! :)
What a yummy lunch!! I for one love the Spider Man tray.
Cute clown face.
Thanks so much for your comment. Can you believe we found the heart shaped muffin tins at a thrift store for only .90 cents?! It definitely was a deal that we could not pass up! Thanks again for your comment - they sure make us excited!
The clowns turned out so cute -- your little guys are always bringing home the most adorable crafts! ;)
~Michelle @ 5MFSN
Post a Comment