Saturday, August 1, 2009

6 Word Saturday

Cate is hosting 6 word Saturday again...click the button to play along. Just describe your life or something in your life in 6 words!


Mom, Can we do artwork now?


Apparently, they love cutting and gluing things to each other. Ultimately it's just a huge mess. But keeps them busy, and I am all about keeping them busy!
Have a great Saturday!

13 comments:

Call Me Cate said...

Nothing a vacuum and a little soap can't fix at the end of the day! Worth it for all that fun.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh that is the SWEETEST!
(Doesn't it get hard when you want to save it all...times two? ;) )

Have a great weekend, Monica!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I hope you have an extra room for all their creations, LOL!

Elle Bee said...

Look at those little creative minds! You're going to need 8 refrigerators to display it all. :o)

Becca said...

I think it's really smart to have a separate table for kid's artwork so the mess is mostly kept to that area! :)

betty said...

how cute; and its nice they want to be creative!!

betty

TMC said...

Their table looks like my desk! I always have scraps of this and that around that I glue into my notebooks and planners to add some colour.

annies home said...

they are adorable and you have them such a cute set up who wouldnt want to craft

AudreyO said...

What a great photo. Both of my girls always liked arts and crafts also. Happy Saturday.

AudreyO said...

What a great photo. Both of my girls always liked arts and crafts also. Happy Saturday.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

How do you get them to do it? Andrew doesn't seem to have any interest. What can I do to get him more interested. Maybe that will be my project for the next couple of months.

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

How fun!! Future artist:)

Fannyfanackapan said...

Great 6 word saturday pic. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I hope you will stop by again and see how things are progessing.

Best wishes, Frances