Debi at Who Says 8 is Enough? is hosting Baby Picture Sunday again this week. Play along with us this week - there is no theme just any picture of your babies!
With all the playing in the water we are doing this summer I found this one of the boys in the swimming pool last year.2 years old


5 comments:
Wow...what a great setup a pool and yet still in the shade!
Cool--a hippo pool! We have a froggy pool. What would we do without inflatable pools? :o)
Cute photo.
Linda
so very cute; no matter what the year or how old they are, fun in the water is always a good way to spend a hot summer day
betty
I see a slide on that pool too. Rockin. I love visiting the grandparents because it's way too cold for baby pools in SF. Hot weather rocks at least for one reason!
That is an adorable pool! LOVE it and omg! Your boys have changed so much since last year!
Thanks so much for playing along!
ps I know, I know! I forgot to measure Emma. LOL
Post a Comment