Have some kind of cute saying's that your child or another adult said that made you say what? or laugh? Play along with Missy at Two Little Monkeys.At the dinner table, Chase and Cody started telling me about God (they go to a Christian preschool and they are learning about Him). Chase tells me that God is in your chest (putting his hand on his throat). Cody also tells me that same thing a couple of times. I respond by telling them that God is in their chest and heart and He loves them very much. Cody then tells me that God is very hungry and he (Cody) has to eat his meat!
It was very funny at the time and he ate all of his dinner that night.


8 comments:
I love the things they said.
I want to add your blog to my blogroll if you don't have problems.
That's so cute. :) I love listening to kids explain about how God loves them.
......found you through SITS
adorable! I'm glad you wrote this down to remember it years from now; how cute!!!
betty
Too cute! How funny! I love reading what kids say! Thanks for playing along!
Hahaha! That's too cute.
Elle
LOL! That is too cute! I love the things kids say! Hope you have a wonderful day!
That is just adorable! LOVE it and love that your boys go to a Christian preschool :)
That is so cute! Isn't it great when God works to get them to eat:)
Post a Comment