Monday, August 3, 2009

Makes My Monday

On Friday, we got together with our best friends and had so much fun at this splash park. It was about a 45 minute drive from our house but oh so worth it. Look at the happy faces!



Chase standing on one of the sprinkler valves, every few minutes the valves would go off.

Cody trying to catch the water out of the sprinkler!


Chase and the boys best friend Cash. They had such a great time!

Cash's younger brother, Jack, also enjoying the sprinklers!

Running around while the sprinkler was going off. It only stayed on for a minutes or so. There was 6 sprinklers I think with each a different type of spray. The place also had a huge sandbox and also a playground that was covered. It was a great way to spend a Friday!


It was a fun time and it differently Makes my Monday! Play along with Cheryl at:


15 comments:

betty said...

oh how fun!! so neat there are places like that around to escape the heat, enjoy water fun, and spend time with good friends!

very cute pictures :)

betty

Elle Bee said...

These are such cute photos! I love the one of the two boys' faces up close. Those are smiles of utter joy! Thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face!

Rachel said...

It looks like the kiddos all had a lot of fun!!! I love the pics!

Robyn said...

What fun! The kids look so happy

SouthernDogwoods said...

I love the 3rd picture - their smiles made my Monday!!!

Dawn said...

What a lovely blog you have. Thanks for visiting mine.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness it looks like the boys had a BLAST! Great pictures!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Thanks you just reminded me that we have a splash park that I've been meaning to try. Looks fun and love the cute pics.

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh how I love open mouth smiles! So very happy the lot of them!

Thanks so much for playing along with Makes My Monday, Monica!

Mira said...

I have been looking for a water park everywhere and they're all so far away! I suppose maybe it's worth the drive, so maybe I'll go eventually...

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Sounds like the boys had lots of fun! Boys and sprinklers go well together.

Happy MMM!

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! That looks like such a fantastic time and looks like it wasn't too busy either. WOW!
Wish we had one of those here!

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

awwww looks like the boys had a blast! I LOVE LOVE summertime and wish it was all year round
Thanks for stoppin by the other day. Hope you had a great weekend!

Dawn

Michelle said...

They are cute!

I hope I have twins this time. LOL.

I guess I would probably know though huh? Did you know before you knew???

Thanks for visiting me.

Heather said...

Looks like such fun!