Thursday, August 6, 2009

What does Google Know?

I just saw this on Debi's blog and I wanted to play along.

What does Google know about Me?
Type in these questions with your name and see the answer Google gives you.
"(Your Name) Needs"
Monica needs to take a long, hard look at the situation before her.
Really, Which one?
"[your name] looks like"
Monica looks like a weasel face
That's not very nice!
"[your name] wants"
Monica wants a millionaire
That's True!
"[your name] does"
Monica does sit-ups every day
Wow, my belly just isn't getting in shape from this!
"[your name] hates"
Monica hates tech writers
Really, I don't.
"[your name] asks"
Monica asks Portugal government for shelter
I didn't know that I did this but that is good.
"[your name] likes"
Monica likes to wear black clothes most of the time
Yum, No.
"[your name] eats"
Monica Eats Cake
Not my first choice, but good enough.
"[your name] wears"
Monica wears a blonde wig, rollerskates and massive fake breasts.
Funny, very funny.
"[your name] was arrested for"
Monica was arrested for growing medical marijuana
No. No where near there.
"[your name] loves"
MONICA LOVES BEING A MOM
Yes, I Do!
If you want to try it to, leave a comment so I can read it on your blog.

1 comment:

betty said...

that sounds like a cute one to do! I loved the Monica loves being a mom one the best, because I believe you do love being a mom to those 2 precious boys of yours :)

enjoy the day

betty