Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday

Playing along with Debi with the theme Feeding Frenzy!

I had just recently posted the kids first time eating pictures, so I wanted to go with something more recent.

Chase enjoying a good cookie at the parkwith the cookie all over his chin and everywhere!
Chase 3 yo
July, 2009

Cody and watermelon he can get this everywhere, but he loves it!
Cody 3 yo
August, 2009
Play along by clicking the button, we would love to see more messy faces!

6 comments:

debi9kids said...

ADORABLE! LOL about the watermelon! Even my big kids make a HUGE mess eating that one!

Thanks so much for playing along this week :)

Elle Bee said...

Very cute!
Elle

betty said...

both the cookie and the watermelon look delicious! adorable pictures of Cody and Chase!

stay cool; wondering when it will cool down some here

betty

Annie said...

Adorable pictures!!! They had a great time eating,haha.

Have a nice week.

Mum-me said...

They certainly look like they are enjoying their cookie and watermelon, but I must say they are very civilized compared to my messy bunch!

SouthernDogwoods said...

YUM!!! cookies and watermelon - my favorites too!