Saturday, August 29, 2009

Six Word Saturday

Describe your life or something in your life in 6 words on this Saturday. Love doing this meme I think about it all week on what is happening this week in my life and condense it down to 6 words. This week I have two.

The phase of Monsters and Dinosaurs
So when the boys pretend play, it seems like there is always a monster or dinosaur somewhere in the play. So fun.
Record breaking temperatures here this weekend


Play along by clicking the button above to take you to Cate's world!

8 comments:

betty said...

how cute with the monsters and dinosaurs; very creative imagination I'm sure with their play

it is going to be hot here! stay cool; drink lots of liquids

betty

Amy said...

Fun! I hope you have a pool to go to to cool off.

Elle Bee said...

Stay cool this weekend and have fun with the monsters and dinosaurs!
:o)
Elle

Becca said...

I love dinosaur toys...and it's disgustingly hot here too...bringing out all the ants :(

Rochelle said...

Yeah, my hubs was a dinosaur kid too I hear. Hope you are able to stay cool!

Dr.John said...

I really loved that special phase

Call Me Cate said...

RAWR to dinosaurs and monsters! And we're having a BIT of a temperature dip but I'm SO ready for fall.

Thanks for playing 6WS.

Barkley's Mommy said...

Maybe the heat is coming from the fire-breathing dragons!!! (Enjoy it while you can!)