Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Way Back When-sday

Cheryl is asking us today what memories make your mid-week wonderful?

As I was browsing through pictures I see this one of the boys 3 years ago, almost to the day. Oh how I wish they were little again, but they are not so I have pictures to look back at it.

Cody and Chase
Almost 3 months old

Play along by clicking the button!



10 comments:

betty said...

how cute!!

we are always wishing, aren't we? wishing for summer, wishing for summer to be over, wishing for kids to walk, wishing for kids to talk, wishing for kids to be younger again, etc. I was reading someone's blog where she is just trying to be content with today; I'm going to try to adopt that type of thinking, know what I mean?

(I too wish my now 20 y/o was young again :)

betty

Annie said...

So cute! That was an adorable picture. Oh, want my girls little again.

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

Aww!! They look sooo sweet! They grow up so fast. Breelyn is going to be a year in less then 4 months. My where has the time gone?

Elle Bee said...

Cute! My twins will be one in October. How that happened I will never understand!
Elle

SouthernDogwoods said...

What cuties!!!! They are simply adorable! I miss my babies too - it is hard to watch them grow up so fast!

Cheryl Lage said...

Look at those sweet babies with the little bellies thrust forward! So cute...think I find myself nostalgic so often too...glad to know I am not alone in happily looking back on Wednesdays!

Thank you for playing along with Way Back When-esday, Monica!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness! So cute :) They're so little!! heh

Mum-me said...

So adorable. Yes I often wish my children were babies again - but only for a little while!!

Heather said...

What an adorable picture! It really makes you stop and think when you see how far they have come, doesn't it?

debi9kids said...

awwww, look how little they were! ADORABLE!!!