After looking for pictures of the boys and fruit or veggies I came across these wonderful pictures.
6 months old!
I love looking back at old pictures and then having a theme to look for certain pictures is a bunch of fun! Join us and have just as much fun!
I have came to the conclusion that during the first 6 months or so of the boys existence I thought I was taking a lot of pictures of them, but now looking back it seems like I could of (should have) taken more. I barely had any of them eating, I guess just getting them fed was a chore in itself let alone trying to take a picture of it! I will cherish the pictures I have just that much more!


6 comments:
How adorable! I was hoping someone would post babies eating their first foods! YEAH!
Thanks for playing along each week :)
how cute! their expressions are pretty much the same too; hope they still like carrots as well as a lot of other veggies!
betty
What cute photos. I don't have many photos of my children eating. Just the first solid feeding, and then mostly birthday cake photos! I did find some fruit, it's here http://pics-n-poems.blogspot.com/2009/08/baby-picture-sunday-fruits-and-veggies.html
I love first foods pictures! They are so precious.
Elle
These are certainly Superior Snaps...thanks so much for sharing!
Lovely pictures of the kids.
Have a nice week.
Post a Comment