Cheryl at Twinfatuation hosts this every Saturday morning. Click the button to be taken to her blog so you can play along.

This morning is what we are doing.

The boys are already outside riding bikes and playing.

Inside fixing breakfast - shredded potatoes.

Diesel already tired from trying to keep up with Chase and Cody this morning.
That is my morning in snapshots. Hope you have a great Saturday!
8 comments:
That's it. I'm on my way over for breakfast! The only thing I've seen around here is some dry cereal and a cup of coffee! :o)
what a nice morning you had! looks like a good yard for the boys to play in with lots of fun toys!! I think this is the first picture of Diesel I saw; he looks a lot like Koda (I think all corgis look alike, LOL). I bet Diesel loves all the energy the boys exude as they play; does he try to herd them and keep them together?
betty
for some reason my comment posted twice, so that's why I deleted the second comment; must have been a computer glitch somewhere
betty
Looks like a great Saturday morning. You are a good mama.
Saturday Snap Shots sounds like fun! I keep forgetting to do this one. Hopefully next Saturday. We were scrambling around this morning getting ready to leave for the wild life ranch.
Happy Saturday!
What a fun way to spend a Saturday...double the pleasure, double the fun, correctamundo?
LOVE these photos. Those hash browns look YUMMY! Mmmmmm!
Looks like a wonderful Saturday!
ps Baby Picture Sundays is back! No theme today :)
So cute! What great snapshots for your Saturday!
Post a Comment