Monday, October 5, 2009

Makes My Monday

On Friday, Chase, Cody and I went to the zoo. We brought along Pop and Grammy also and boy did we have a great time!!

Chase and Cody were so excited to spend the day with Pop and Grammy that everytime Chase wouldn't see Pop he'd say "Where's Pop?". Pop was always right behind us.

Here are some of the pictures from the day.






Chase's favorite animal.


Pop even did a lot of the pushing of the stroller for me. The boys loved it when Pop was pushing the stroller.

On Saturday, we had lunch with grandma and did some stuff for her at her house. The boys played with trucks and brooms int he dirt at her house. And on Sunday was just a relaxing day, where the weather really turned into fall type weather.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and having a great weekend Makes my Monday!

Play along by clicking the button!

9 comments:

betty said...

what a great outing! I bet it helped too that the weather wasn't too hot! the tiger and girafee pictures were awesome; you captured them so magnificiently!

so neat that the grandparents are close by and able to participate in adventures like this! I know I might have said that before, but I think its neat; we lived miles away from our family when my kids were growing up so its neat to see the generations hanging out with each other

glad the rest of the weekend was nice too :)

betty

Meet the Smiths said...

I love going to the zoo. Looks like y'all had a blast. Love all the pictures.

Annie said...

Glad all of you had a great time.

Have a nice week.

Amy said...

Great pictures! Such a blessing to have involved grandparents. :)

Dr.John said...

An outing with the family including gram is a great thing. My grand kids love the zoo.

Stacey said...

Zoo days are the best days. My twins are going with their school on Wednesday. But I think they like the playground that is there, more than the animals. I guess life in our house is zoo-like enough for them!

Cheryl Lage said...

What a WONDERFUL time! The boys (and grandparents ;) ) look SOOO happy. Nothing beats the zoo...we STILL adore it.

The glimpse into your outing Makes My Monday for sure...thanks for playing along!

Cheryl Lage said...

What a WONDERFUL time! The boys (and grandparents ;) ) look SOOO happy. Nothing beats the zoo...we STILL adore it.

The glimpse into your outing Makes My Monday for sure...thanks for playing along!

debi9kids said...

What a wonderful time and such memories you are making!
How cute to hear how much they enjoy "their pop" :)