Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Way Back Wednesday

Playing along again with Way Back Wednesday with pictures from Halloween, 2007!

Cookie Monster and a Cookie!


Chase was the monster and Cody the Cookie.
16 months old!

The cookie costume got to be too much for Cody to wear while we were trick or treating. It was uncomfortable to him, limited him and he didn't like that. My two friends, Leslie and Lisa, made the cookie costume for me. It was very cute!

Play along with your way back pictures!




7 comments:

Annie said...

So cute, I like the costumes.

betty said...

I like the theme you did with cookie monster and cookie; bet a lot of people commented on it while you were out trick/treating; but I can see that it would be a bit cumbersome for one so young

cute picture :)

betty

Cheryl Lage said...

Omigosh that is an AWESOME team costume idea! PRECIOUS! (Although you seem to be spot on, he is NOT a happy cookie in this picture...which makes it all the funnier!)

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday---great having you on the reverie road with us!

debi9kids said...

OH! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these costumes! So cute!

Teri said...

So adorable! What a clever idea. I used to dress my kids in themed costumes...and then they got old enough to realize it. :-)

Dr.John said...

Those were very cute costumes indeed. I can see how the one was restrictive.

SouthernDogwoods said...

That is adorable!!!! What cuties!