1) The kids pool2) Walks after dinner with the boys and Diesel.
3) The summer sunsets.
4) Popsicles and Ice Cream
5) Spending time with family and friends during summer cookouts.
6) Cherries

7) Camping at the beach that we will be doing in a couple of weeks!
There's that my list of summer things - What's yours? Go to Mama Kat's to play along.


14 comments:
All those lovely summer things! Mmmm, cherries! Camping at the beach sounds great too.
Who doesn't love otter pops!
The sunset shot is beautiful!
Cherries are fantastic, especially in the summer! Nice post. :)
I don't think I've ever seen popsicles and ice cream mixed together. Is that what that is? Yum.
Great list. I am a fan of all your fun summer favorites!
Great list! I am a fan of all your summer favorites!
Ohhh Cherries...LOVE them...especially on cheesecake! YUMMY!
I hope you guys have a great time camping on the beach!
Ooh can I have your summer? It sounds lovely!
Hope the rest of your summer is just as glorious x
Sunsets would definately be on my list too with that California view. Great list!
Oh is it summer? i forgot to notice. perhaps when the kids are older...enjoy yours!
loved your list! I bet it will be fun camping at the beach :)
that is a nice size kids' pool; on those hot days I'd be tempted to go in it myself to cool off :)
betty
FABULOUS list! That sunset is gorgeous!!!
ps I haven't forgotten the measurements! I have all of my tape measures up in PA, and I will be there tomorrow... LOL
Such a great post!
Post a Comment