It was Chase and Cody's first trip to the Happiest place on Earth!
Cody on the ride in "It's a small world" They had fun on that ride!
Me and Cody on the Autotopia car ride. He was a little upset through this that he couldn't ride dad because Chase wanted to ride with him. Chase had a great time and actually drove the car. They both really liked the drivers license they received to be able to drive as they put it "Anything in the whole place."
Chase a little scared in the rivers ride with the elephants and hippo's on the boat - can't remember the name of that ride(The Jungle Cruise - thanks Nancy). He still had a good time! Cody was "shooting" at the animals!
The classic picture of us with Mickey Mouse!
We finished off our day with the best ice cream and watching the main street parade!


8 comments:
What a great trip! My kids love Disneyland every time we go.
Oh, and the ride you can't think of the name of? It's the Jungle Cruise. No trip to Disney is complete without it!
how cute! loved all the pictures!! I bet Chase/Cody did love Its A Small World! so many cool things to see with it! looks like you guys had a great time!
betty
It looks like a fun trip. Great pictures.
Thanks for let me add your blog to my blogroll.
I'm so jealous! I've been really itching to take my kids to Disneyland or Disney World!!!!!!!!!!! I love your pictures...it looks like you had a lot of fun!
Well if kids that young can enjoy it what am I waiting for? Oh, right, a million bucks. Glad you had fun!
How lucky that you got to pose with Mickey! What a magical frist trip!
What a WONDERFUL time! Can hardly wait to take our two there....
And guess what? Good news for you on my blog today! :)
Go see!
Aww! Sounds like so much fun! I really really wanna go to Disney Land myself. We wanted to try to shoot for next summer. Hopefully! We'll see. And what a cute pic of you and Cody!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment