This week what Makes My Monday is our memories from our camping trip this weekend.
Play along with Cheryl by clicking the button. We would like to know what makes
your Monday!

We camped locally by the bay, but we had great weather and a lot of fun!


Chase and Cody playing with the their new boogie board that grandma had bought them.

We did a lot of scooting and bike riding.

Chase liked the sand better than the water. He was trying to make sand castles, but mainly was just a bucket of mud!


Grandma had brought some balloons with her and it was the highlight of the camping trip. The boys had grandpa, dad, or cousin Tyler blow up the balloons. Once they were stretched out enough Chase and Cody could blow them up. They were so excited that they were big enough to blow up balloons!

Taking a break and eating some grapes.
We can't wait to go camping again!!
10 comments:
Hey Monica....can you please visit my blog again....I have a surprise for you...in my latest post (I made It!!)...!!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the beach photos. Balloons are a big hit around here too.
Elle
So full of joy...that trip.
So happy that you had a great trip to the beach. We are planning go to the beach during this week.
Have a wonderful week.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
looks like a great time! I bet the boogie boards were so much fun!! I always enjoyed making sand castles too over going into the water; sounds like everyone had a great time! and balloons are always such a fun toy to play with; so many possibilities on what to do with them!
all great pictures :)
betty
such handsome boys! my boys love the water and sand too :)
What a great trip & great photos! I love the beach!
I love the beach!! Sounds like yall had so much fun.I would love to take the kids one more time before the summer ends. Happy MMM!
Monica, what fun! Isn't it a joy to see when they get such glee from such simple things like balloons?
Your family's fun Makes My Monday!
Oh Monica! This looks like the PERFECT weekend! How awesome!
Post a Comment