Monday, August 31, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

Today's theme over at Michelle's for Muffin Tin Monday is Circus! We did this on Saturday and boys had fun. It was a very hot day and I wanted to be inside most of the hot part of the day so I served them a circus lunch.



I served it in my new cup holders from Kayce. Clockwise: hot dogs and cheese skewers, cheese skewers, plain hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, and the middle circus cookies.

Later that afternoon, still staying out of the heat, I had made cupcakes so I gave the boys stuff to decorate them to make them look like a clown.


Top Row: Jelly beans, blue sprinkles, green frosting, raisins. Middle Row: Fruit gummy's, M&M's, chocolate chips, red frosting. Bottom Row: Ice cream cone (for hat), blue frosting, sprinkles, yo go balls.


Chase and Cody enjoying their goodies!

Cody's finished Clown!
Chase's finished Clown!


Join us over at Michelle's - Her Cup Overflowth



18 comments:

MomofAJ said...

Super cute! I love the clown cupcakes, such a good idea.

Christina said...

I love the cupcake idea. Very cool.

Angie said...

Great idea on the cupcakes!

Bran said...

The clown cupcakes is a GREAT idea!

Sherry said...

supercute clown cupcake! Love the idea!

Annie said...

That's a wonderful idea. I never see something like that and is easy.

Have a nice week.

PS: Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

Moore Minutes said...

Such a SUPER idea to do cupcake clown decorating!! Love that.

The Activity Mom said...

Fun! The cupcakes look great!

The Oldroyd's said...

Wow that is fancy. I love it.

Christy Killoran said...

The cupcakes look great! Nice idea.

betty said...

loved the lunch and the cupcakes! so very clever to come up with those foods for a circus lunch and then making the cupcakes. I bet Chase/Cody had so much fun decorating (and eating) the cupcakes; both of their creations are adorable!

betty

Elle Bee said...

The clowns are fantastic! What a great idea.
Elle

Susana said...

The sundaes look delish!! Looks like they had fun too:-)!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love Michelle...she's great and her Muffin tin monday's, aahhh. I always want to do them and then...well, you know how it goes, tee hee. That looks like a lot of fun, the clowns and all. We love yo go's too!

Jamie :)

Nadia said...

great idea to use the tins to make clown cupcakes!

Andrea said...

LOVE the cupcake decorating! I really have to do an MTM like that soon!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

So cute! Love the whole idea and it looks so delish!

mamammelloves said...

Very cute! Love the clown cupcakes! They look very sweet! ;)