I received my Muffin Tin Swap box a couple of days ago in the mail! I was so excited to open it to see what I had received from Kayce, my swap partner. Kayce is a very creative person with a boy and a girl. Some of her Muffin Tin Monday lunches are so cute and cleaver that I wish I could eat them! I am glad that she is already using the stuff that I sent to her on the swap!Now on to what I received - I am so excited - Can't you tell?
Thank you Kayce!! And thank you Michelle for hosting such a great swap!



8 comments:
too cute....enjoyed reading your blog.....Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog.
how cute! I didn't even know they had ice cream sandwich molds; bet the boys will like those! what a ver clever idea for a swap like this!
do stay "cool" this weekend (if you can) I fear you are right when you say it will be HOT this weekend for sure!
betty
Hey, that's really neat! I bet the ice cream sandwiches will be a big hit with the boys.
Elle
Such a cool gift!!! How creative! Your kids will love it!
Great gifts!! Enjoy it.
Have a nice weekend.
How fun! I think I need to get some ice cream molds for myself ... and my daughter, too!
What great things! You must have been very excited.
Those are some really cute items! Can't wait to see how the icecream sandwiches turn out! YUM!
Post a Comment