Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Say What Wednesday

Playing with Missy at Two Little Monkeys. This is where you can tell your funny stories or clever sayings from children or adults. Click on the button to play along.




I finally remembered a couple of funny things from the boys this week:


Chase and Cody have been coming home from school singing new songs that they are learning. The latest one is a new addition.

Them singing:

"Mary had a little man."

"Mary had a little man."

It's a new twist on a old song!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The second little story is about Cody needing to help. He is my helper child, always there to lend a hand.

So we had a mobile mechanic come to change out our two of out motorhome tires. They bolts and stuff was just too big for Steve to do. So the morning that the mechanic comes, the boys and I are leaving for school/work. Cody gets a little irritated and wants to stay, and tells me "I have to help." "He needs my help."

Yes I am sure that the professional mechanic guy needs a 3 year old to help him...not!! So cute how he is.

7 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

So funny! Of course, the mechanic needed his help!
Thanks for playing along! Linking your post up now!

betty said...

I love that "Mary has a little man"; I do believe I will never be able to sing it the "right" way without thinking of little men that Mary have.

Cody was such a dear to want to help the mechanic! its neat he thinks about helping and is concerned about that at such a young age! let's hope that continues when he is a teen :)

betty

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

LOL I love the little things kids say. It's so stinkin innocent. I love playing this one with Missy. Breelyn is pretty much unconsolable right now so I have to take her to the doc. I think it's an ear infection. So just when I thought things were getting better it's only getting worse. Andrew on the other hand is doing great now. Plus I have to take them out in a car with no A/C.

Your boys are too cute!! Have a great day!

Elle Bee said...

Hahahh! Both stories are so cute! I love the funny things kids come up with.
Elle

Annie said...

He is a great helper. So cute.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So cute...Izzy always wants to help me, too!

Claudya Martinez said...

I like their rendition of the song better than the original. Too funny.