
Here I am with my grandma and one of the Apple Dumpling Gang's. I wouldn't of known that but my mom was very good at writting on every picture and that's what it said.
That was the last time I was at Disnesyland until this past weekend when Steve's Dad took us all to Disneyland - and oh the time we had. Chase and Cody's first time also. More on that too come!
Play along with way-back Whensday with Cheryl by clicking the birds!



5 comments:
That's a cute picture. Such cute girl.
Stopping from Twinfatuation
Thanks for your comment.
oh what a sweet picture! I can't believe it took you 27 years to get back to Disneyland! I bet you had a great time with the kids; its wonderful seeing Disneyland through the eyes of a child, especially their first visit to the Magic Kingdom; looking forward to hearing more about your adventures :)
betty
how funny! I wouldn't have any idea who that was either - glad it was well documented!
Thanks for stopping by and chiming in on the hair decision! It was funny looking back - I didn't realize just how many styles and colors I've had over the years! LOL!
What a great picture, and I LOVE that your mom documented the characters. :)
Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday so wonderfully! (And good luck in the contest!)
I want to take my kids to Disney Land next summer. I hope so... I bet Chase and Cody had so much fun. Their grandpa sounds so nice.
Happy WBW!!!!
Post a Comment