Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Year Picture Review

So last year I did a picture review by month what sybolized that month or something we did in that month. It was fun and I have made it a tradition again this year! So here is goes.


Oh, I have one problem, I lost my pictures on my memory card for December, 2008 and January, 2009 even some February. So I don't have any picture of those months to share with you. I was so upset again when I remember why I didn't have those pictures.

January, 2009 ( I will just insert a cute picture here)

Picture from December, 2008 Cody playing with Cousin's Tatum's new kitchen.

February, 2009

March, 2009

We celebrated Steve's 33rd birthday!

April, 2009


In the beginning of the month we painted Easter eggs, getting ready for the Easter Bunny.
In the end of the month, we celebrated by participated in a local Rodeo parade and going to the boy's first rodeo. They still to this day, say they want to go back!

May, 2009

Destruction Derby was the beginning of the month of May.

June, 2009
Chase and Cody turned 3 on the 5th of June! Here is a picture of there friends at thier birthday party waiting for the train to go by.

July, 2009
4th of July at a friends house with a big BBQ and lots, and lots of swimming!

August, 2009

Our annual August camping trip to the beach. Chase and Cody playing in the sand!

September, 2009

Labor day we went to the Colorado River in Arizona and played around. Cody and Chase both had a ball in the water and sun!

In the middle of September, I celebrated my birthday at the Thunderboats on Mission Bay. We camped and had a good time. The picture above, represents the majority of the kids that camped with us!

October, 2009


Halloween: Chase a Racecar driver and Cody Spiderman! They still talk about this holiday as if it were yesterday. They always ask everyone what they are going to be for Halloween...

November, 2009

Thanksgiving dinner and weekend spent in the desert having dinner and gret memories with great friends and family!

December, 2009


Christmas was our higlight in December. We wer trying to get a picture of Chase, Cody and Diesel in front of our tree, this was the best one!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing your year with us!

betty said...

Happy New Year! I loved how you did this; the picture of the boys with Diesel is precious!

wishing you all a great year ahead

betty