Monday, December 7, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday, Magic Marker Monday

It's Monday again, and I have my two of my favorite things to do with the kids, Muffin Tin Meals and also showing off their artwork!

First, their artwork. I am still showing off some of their fabulous pieces of finger painting for autumn.


Chase's leaf.


Cody's leaf!

As for sharing last week, was the letter K. Chase brought a old Key that I had laying around and Cody brought a picture of a Koala! They both thought their letter K's were pretty fun!



=================================================

Now for the Muffin Tin Meal on Monday. The theme Christmas morning (aka Breakfast)!
We don't have a traditional breakfast that we do on Christmas morning. Most of the time's it's something easy like donuts and fruit, but since they boys are eating waffles right now I threw in a waffle and eggs for the Muffin Tin Meal!


Eggs, syrup, pop tart, and waffle!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Spider Man tray.

The Activity Mom said...

Looks tasty!

Jamie said...

Looks yummy! I hope my son will start eating eggs soon, so far I haven't had any luck with those.

betty said...

cute K's they came up with! Koala would be a tough one for them to think of

good looking leaves too!

love the whole concept of the muffin tins and loved Chase's and Cody's meal with the waffles

(funny, I don't remember all the dream from last night, but I dreamt of you and your boys; it was a nice dream, but don't remember all the details :)

betty

debi9kids said...

LOVE their leaves! Very talented painters you have there :)

SouthernDogwoods said...

YUM! The muffin tin meal looks delish!
And I love their leaves!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Fun...I did this once, and Izzy only ate the candy!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

How did they do? Did they eat the eggs and pop tart?