Friday, December 4, 2009

Picture's from this weekend

A few pictures from our trip to the desert over Thanksgiving weekend!!


Chase riding his quad.

Cody thinks he is good enough to stand up to ride his quad.

Cody and Tatum playing in the sand.


Chase helping dad work on the jeep after he broke it.

Chase at the desert having fun!

6 comments:

Amy said...

All boys from head to toe! Love it. Miss you guys. Your sewing machine is on it's way.

betty said...

so very cute! I bet you treasure each and every day with them; they really are so adorable!

betty

Elle Bee said...

Wow, that looks like a fun time! Boys to the core, aren't they? But I see even Tatum was gettin' in on the dirt action. :o)

Harris Boys said...

talk about big boys! looks how big your two-some are getting! they are so cute and look like such little boys! adorable pics monica!

Annie said...

Definitely, they had lots of fun.

Have a nice weekend.

debi9kids said...

They just look like such big boys! I can't believe they ride those quads! so cool :)