Saturday, December 26, 2009

6 Word Saturday

Play along here:

What did you get for Christmas?
My wonderful husband and kids got me The Cafe Frappe Machine - I can't wait to use it!

8 comments:

Jeanie said...

Among other things, a blog makeover. Thanks for letting me know you actually saw a normal header. I don't know why it looks normal to some people and not to others.

brandi said...

~cheers to many yummy drinks...lots of knitting supplies came my way...brightest blessings~

Bridgette said...

Money! Too bad its for bills :( Happy 6WS!

Matty said...

A machine for making smores.

Call Me Cate said...

Ooooh, that sounds like a lovely gift! Have fun with it and thanks for playing 6WS!

WeeSally said...

Hi there, I wasnt expecting anything this christmas as things have been tight at home. however by husband woke me up way too early on Christmas eve and made me open my gift, which was a nice big Make up kit I had been wanting for a long time.

I also got a care package from my family back home, in the mail today.

I'm a very lucky girl.

Happy Boxing Day, and Happy SWS

betty said...

that sounds like a wonderful gift! enjoy!!

betty

Annie said...

Enjoy your gift.

I received gift cards and a blouse.