Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santiago Twin Girls

Santiago Twin Girls: "

1. Plan dinner for Christmas Eve and Christmas. If it's possible buy the necessary food for both days. I don't have too cook anything either day, but need to be ready to go out of town with food on Sunday. So I will start planning my menu's and food- Thanks for the reminder!

2.Finish purchasing (clothes and gifts) and wrap the gifts (you will not want to spend Christmas Eve packing gifts while other are partying). - I am doing pretty good on this. Still have a few more things to get and have just about everything that I have purchased wrapped!

3. Try to maintain all clean and organized (this is a requirement). Do not forget that in this season there are people that visits without notice. - Yes, my house is still clean!

4. Finish the details for Christmas Eve and Christmas. - check!

Very simple tasks that will permit us to be relaxed for the holidays"

This really has made my Christmas season less stressful! I was always somewhat organized but now very organzied! Looking forward to a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Good job, Monica!! I know you are going to have a wonderful and nonstressful (I don't know if is correct) Christmas.

betty said...

are you going to the desert for Christmas, Monica? sounds like fun if you are! good job for staying on top of things and getting things done and being organized!!!! awesome!

betty