Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Play along with The Un Mom with your random thoughts...

**My Christmas lights are up and working and they look good the boys are so excited! We also made countdown chains to countdown the number of days until Santa comes.

**Now that I am back from my 5 night trip to the desert I will be coming by and visiting all my good friends and I can't wait!

**Yesterday I did 8 loads of laundry, cleaned 1/3 of the motorhome and 1/2 the house and broke up countless bickering between (2) 3 year olds.

**Did you know that at age 3 they already know how to be down right mean to each other and say "I am not your best friend anymore." Just blows me away...Where did they hear that at?

**I have a bunch of Christmas shopping completed. I am getting ready to wrap some of it also. I can't wait for that to happen! I still need a few ideas to get a couple of people and just a couple more stores and I will be completed!

**I read a book while I was at the desert "A Cedar Cove Christmas" by Debbie Macomber. What a wonderful book and totally put me into the Christmas spirit! Thanks Leslie for letting me borrow the book!

Okay I think that is all of my Random Thoughts! Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I love the random thoughts for today!

Annie said...

Wow, you were so busy.

On Thursday I post the Christmas Agenda (last Thursday was Thanksgiving and then I decided that need to had some fun with my girls, so I post again this Thursday).

betty said...

I need to get that book; need some Christmas spirit my way

good for you! you have been busy!! that is a lot of clothes to do but after being gone for 5 days and with 2 little ones, I can see why

I think the kids get a lot of that from school and being around others; hurtful though isn't it? our words, no matter what age, have such an impact; good lesson to teach early how to be kind with words used

good for you that you got a lot of the Christmas things done too! I bet the boys do enjoy the lights :)

betty