A day of choices,I wonder what we should do.Do you have a clue?My Six Words
Mmm, choices, it's funny if you actually stop to think about it, just what you could do. Me....always housework.
Let us try doing nothing today.Six word response)
so what did you decide to do??it was kind of cold here, what about you?betty
My answer for your question is that I don't do anything,ha.Happy Sunday
Hope you found something fun to do! Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A day of choices,
I wonder what we should do.
Do you have a clue?
My Six Words
Mmm, choices, it's funny if you actually stop to think about it, just what you could do. Me....always housework.
Let us try doing nothing today.
Six word response)
so what did you decide to do??
it was kind of cold here, what about you?
betty
My answer for your question is that I don't do anything,ha.
Happy Sunday
Hope you found something fun to do!
Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment