Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santiago Twin Girls

Okay Anne is putting me right back on track with this list of assignments for this week!


Santiago Twin Girls: "Now let's see what is next for this week:

1. Finish purchasing clothes for the Christmas holidays. If you already bought everything you needs start organizing the clothes, shoes and accessories that you will use. - I think we have everything here we need. Just bought the boys two nw shirts to wear for thier Christmas performance at school and can rewear these shirts for Christmas!

2. Send the Christmas postcards. - All my Christmas cards, 60 of them, were sent on Wednesday. I order 20 more just to have on hand.

3. Try to finalize the purchases during this week or the next one. - I am done with all my shopping except for about 3 people.

4. If you plans on sending some Christmas gifts do it now so it will arrive on time. - I will send my gifts tomorrow for my side of the family. Getting together the last minute things for another shipment hopefully on Monday.

5. Keep the house clean (this is an obligatory requirement after so much effort and dedication). - Yes doing a good job at that!

Up to now we have invested a lot of effort to manage to enjoy our Christmas holidays without 'stress'."

I can't wait until the next round of things to do. I still have one more christmas craft to get the items for and complete. This really has made me more organized and seems like the holidays are going smoothly!

1 comment:

betty said...

it has been a great plan to keep organized and ready for the holiday! very nicely planned out. Has it helped you from previous years?

betty