Saturday, December 12, 2009

6 Word Saturday

Today's six word Saturday is hosted by:
Bringing home the Christmas tree today!!

My house is completely decorated except for a area where the tree is going to go. I am changing spots this year with the tree. In the past 2 years, we have had our tree in the living room, where we don't pay too much attention to it. Last year the reason was because I didn't want to toddlers to be climbing all over it because they were confined still to the family room.
This year we are moving it to the family room so we can enjoy the tree. Can't wait to show off tree hopefully on Sunday, but if it rains and the tree is wet it can stay outside in the garage until it drys!

12 comments:

Jeanie said...

Have fun decorating your Christmas tree!

Killara girl said...

Love getting a tree every year...something I didn't have growing up in Oz. Don't know if we'll do it this year though...we'll see. Have fun!

ellie said...

oh, how fun! Hope you have a blast!! :D

Dr.John said...

Then comes the really hard part

Sharon said...

I love decorating the tree! Hope you guys have fun doing yours and Merry Christmas to you!

betty said...

I'm thinking your tree is in the garage drying out! it is pouring all day here

can't wait to see the tree and hear how fun it was decorating with Chase and Cody!

betty

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I love having my tree in the family room! Thanks for stopping by on my feature day, it was great to see you again. Have a wonderful holiday season :)

Matty said...

Just got ours today, put it up and decorated it. Ta-da.

Elle Bee said...

We are still in the stage where we have to keep the twins away from the tree! Next year will be easier for us. Have a great time decorating. So fun.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yay! Have so much fun! I know you all will have a great time decorating!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Yay! Have so much fun! I know you all will have a great time decorating!

Call Me Cate said...

Hope you had a blast decorating! Also hope it survives the family room. If not, what a great story you'll have to tell...

Thanks for playing 6WS!