Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday

The theme this week at Debi's is Love at 1st Sight for

Baby Picture Sunday
All I could think of for this was the love that I felt/feel for my boys. It was completely love at first sight, will with a little more sleep it got to be much more love! (Anyone with mulitples or a newborn for that matter's knows what I am talking about!!)

I don't have many picture of the boys and I because it seems as I am always behind the camera, but I truely love this picture. Cody is the little one on my lap and Chase is laying on the pillow. They are 10 days old in this picture.

June, 2006

Play along also with your love at 1st sight here:

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

OMGoodness! They were SOOOOO tiny and precious! Certainly worthy of love at first sight :)

Thanks for playing along this week.

betty said...

all are sooo adorable and you look great for having given birth 10 days prior!! what is it with moms? We do tend to be on the other side of the camera a lot don't we?? make sure you get some with them this Christmas season :)

betty

Christina said...

I just found your blog from BPS..what a great photo! :)

Dustine said...

Very sweet photo-a treasure to have.