Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Decorations Tour 2009

My good blogging pal, Annie, is hosting a Christmas Decorations Tour of everyones house. I can't wait to play along!

Here is our stockings hung with care, in hopes of Saint Nick soon will be here.

The half wall that separates the office and the living room is decorated with lights and Christmas goodies.
In the china hatch, I have the Nativity scene and my light up Christmas tree. I put this stuff in here so little hands wouldn't touch them!
We still haven't found the perfect Christmas tree and probably do it sometime this week so we can have it for this next weekend to decorate it.

I need to take pictures of the outside lights. We have so many outside lights on the house! I will post those pictures tonight as long as it's not raining for me to take the pictures!
I have this snowman outside the door of the house. Tried to take picture of the snowman and the boys but the snowman was in no mood to have his picture taken! This was the best picture of the 6-7 pictures that I took

6 comments:

Annie said...

Beautiful decorations, Monica. I like the stocking area is cute.

You made me laugh with the picture of the Snowman and the boys. You are so funny.

Thanks for joining the Christmas Tour 2009.

Have a great week.

Daniel and Shannon said...

So cute! I love all the decorating. Now could you come to my house and do mine??? :)

betty said...

loved all the stockings, one for Diesel too! your house is very festive looking; I'm still trying to figure out why the snowman wouldn't cooperate to get his picture taken :)

betty

SouthernDogwoods said...

Your home looks beautiful! We have the same ceramic Christmas tree! I love it - it is one of my favorite things!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Your home looks beautiful! We have the same ceramic Christmas tree! I love it - it is one of my favorite things!

Heather said...

Oh, your decorations are beautiful, Monica! I love the mantle with the stockings.